Hyperbilirubinemia management guidelines
Assistance with the AAP 2004 guidelines for the management of hyperbilirubinemia in newborns 35 or more weeks of gestation.
NEW for Feb 2018
- Now able to accept entry of multiple bilirubin ages and levels
- Allows visualization of trends on the plots
- isoimmune hemolytic disease
- G6PD deficiency
- significant lethargy
- temperature instability
- albumin < 3 g/dL
Support PediToolsDonations to support web-hosting and development costs welcome.
Tips and Tricks
- Enter an age and bilirubin level
- Or, can enter a comma-separated list of ages and bilirubin levels, to assess trends on the plot. Treatment recommendations will be based on the latest age.
- Or, can enter just an age (with no bilirubin levels) to check what thresholds are at that age