Olsen 2015 BMI Calculator for Preterm Infants
Uses the 2015 Olsen BMI curves to report percentiles and Z-scores.
Support PediToolsDonations to support web-hosting and development costs welcome.
Today is Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Tips and Tricks
- Enter the bare minimum information
- can enter just gender, gestational age, and growth metrics, without dates, if desired
- if only a gestational age is entered, the 50th percentile values will be displayed
- if any dates are entered, all other dates will be deduced, if possible
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation
- Weight: grams are assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 pounds and 4 ounces
- Length: cm are assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 20" for 20 inches