CDC Growth calculator for 0 to 36 months
2000 CDC growth charts to report growth metric percentiles and Z-scores on infants from 0 to 36 months of age.
Includes Weight-for-age, Length-for-age, Head circumference-for-age, and Weight-for-length
Support PediToolsDonations to support web-hosting and development costs welcome.
Tips and Tricks
- Valid ages from 0 to 36 months
- Weight: grams assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 lb and 4 oz
- Head circumference: cm assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 19" for 19 inches
- Height: cm assumed. To enter feet and inches, enter #' #"; e.g., 4' 5" for 4 feet 5 inches
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation
- Source: CDC Growth Charts - Data Tables