WHO Growth Standard for 0 to 24 months
Uses the 2006 WHO growth standard charts to report percentiles and Z-scores on infants from 0 to 24 months of age.
Per the CDC, WHO Growth Standards are recommended for use in the U.S. for infants and children 0 to 2 years of age
In 2006, the World Health Organization (WHO) released an international growth standard which describes the growth of children living in environments believed to support optimal growth.
Citing: If you use PediTools for a publication or clinical guideline, please consider citing: Chou JH et al., J Med Internet Res 2020;22(1):e16204 (available open access [PDF])
Tips and Tricks
- Valid ages from 0 to 24 months
- Weight: grams assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 lb and 4 oz
- Head circumference: cm assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 19" for 19 inches
- Height: cm assumed. To enter feet and inches, enter #' #"; e.g., 4' 5" for 4 feet 5 inches
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation