Growth Charts for Children With Down Syndrome
Uses the Zemel 2015 growth charts for children with Down syndrome in the United States to report percentiles and Z-scores.
Includes weight, height, head circumference for age, as well as BMI for age.
This calculator is for children from 2 to 20 years of age. For infants aged 0 to 36 months, there is a separate web calculator.
There are small differences in the calculations from the Zemel et al 2015 publication supplementary materials, likely due to rounding errors.
Support PediToolsDonations to support web-hosting and development costs welcome.
Tips and Tricks
- Valid ages from 2 to 20 years
- Age: months assumed. To enter years and months, enter #y #m; e.g., 4y 5m
- Weight: kg assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 lb and 4 oz
- Head circumference: cm assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 19" for 19 inches
- Height: cm assumed. To enter feet and inches, enter #' #"; e.g., 4' 5" for 4 feet 5 inches
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation