Fenton 2013 Growth Calculator for Preterm Infants
Uses the 2013 Fenton growth charts to report percentiles and Z-scores.
Now with integrated gestational age calculator and decision support (e.g., retinopathy of prematurity, RSV prophylaxis).
Citing: If you use PediTools for a publication or clinical guideline, please consider citing: Chou JH et al., J Med Internet Res 2020;22(1):e16204 (available open access [PDF])
Today is Saturday, December 2nd, 2023
Tips and Tricks
- Enter the bare minimum information
- can enter just gender, gestational age, and growth metrics, without dates, if desired
- if only a gestational age is entered, the 50th percentile values will be displayed
- if any dates are entered, all other dates will be deduced, if possible
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation
- Weight: grams are assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 pounds and 4 ounces
- Head circumference or length: cm are assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 20" for 20 inches