Growth Charts for Infants With Down Syndrome
Uses the Zemel 2015 growth charts for children with Down syndrome in the United States to report percentiles and Z-scores.
Includes weight, length, head circumference for age, as well as weight for length.
This calculator is for infants from 0 to 36 months of age. For children aged 2 to 20 years, there is a separate web calculator.
There are small differences in the calculations from the Zemel et al 2015 publication supplementary materials, likely due to rounding errors.
Support PediToolsDonations to support web-hosting and development costs welcome.
Tips and Tricks
- Valid ages from 0 to 36 months
- Weight: grams assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 lb and 4 oz
- Head circumference: cm assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 19" for 19 inches
- Height: cm assumed. To enter feet and inches, enter #' #"; e.g., 4' 5" for 4 feet 5 inches
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation