Olsen 2010 Growth Calculator for Preterm Infants
Uses the 2010 Olsen growth charts to report percentiles and Z-scores.
Now with integrated gestational age calculator and decision support (e.g., retinopathy of prematurity, RSV prophylaxis).
Today is Sunday, July 23rd, 2017
Tips and Tricks
- Enter the bare minimum information
- can enter just gender, gestational age, and growth metrics, without dates, if desired
- if only a gestational age is entered, the 50th percentile values will be displayed
- if any dates are entered, all other dates will be deduced, if possible
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation
- The Olsen 2010 paper reports measures for completed weeks of gestation -- i.e., from 23 0/7 through 23 6/7 weeks is considered 23 weeks completed gestation
- In this program, the weeks gestation + 3/7 weeks (the median between 0 and 6 days) will yield the same results as the paper
- Weight: grams are assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 pounds and 4 ounces
- Head circumference or length: cm are assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 20" for 20 inches