WHO Growth Standard for 0 to 24 months
Uses the 2006 WHO growth standard charts to report percentiles and Z-scores on infants from 0 to 24 months of age.
Per the CDC, WHO Growth Standards are recommended for use in the U.S. for infants and children 0 to 2 years of age
In 2006, the World Health Organization (WHO) released an international growth standard which describes the growth of children living in environments believed to support optimal growth.
Tips and Tricks
- Valid ages from 0 to 24 months
- Weight: grams assumed. To enter pounds and ounces, enter #-#; e.g., 8-4 for 8 lb and 4 oz
- Head circumference: cm assumed. To enter inches, enter #"; e.g., 19" for 19 inches
- Height: cm assumed. To enter feet and inches, enter #' #"; e.g., 4' 5" for 4 feet 5 inches
- Gestational age, enter in the form of ## #/7; e.g., 30 3/7 for 30 weeks and 3 days gestation